Don't ever think it's too late to pursue your dreams in art (or anything else!)Margaret Mee, considered the premier female explorer of the Amazon rainforest, first began her Amazonian journeys in 1956 at age of 47 and completed 15 expeditions over the course of three decades.
From the blog: Changing Places - Holding On to the Jewel in Your HeartHere's proof that more can be done than most can imagine. Forget the naysayers. They are the ones who don't do anything because they judge things by what's already been done. As the Booseman shared, 'There is a lot more waiting to become than there already is.'
Every time I come across examples of others pursuing 'dreams deferred', I feel fired up to pursue my own. I feel it all over. It's an energy that is so envigorating. I feel a surge of power flow through me. And there is a push to do. Something. Anything. Right now!
It is a high that is natural and nourishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment